Plan, drive and deliver with the new TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL
Amsterdam, 9 May 2017 – TomTom announces its new TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL range, specifically developed to help professionals get to their destination safer and more efficiently. The new sat nav range comes with Lifetime large vehicle map updates over Wi-Fi®, and tailored routing, guiding drivers to carefully selected truck, van and coach points of interest (POIs), such as fuel stations and parking. The TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL sat navs are compatible with Siri and Google Now™, allowing drivers to get full access to their personal assistant with their smartphone safely tucked away, allowing them to focus on the road.
For more efficient journeys
The new TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL ensures efficient journeys. It provides customised routes for a truck, bus or van's dimensions, weight, cargo and max speed, while also giving drivers a realistic arrival time. The sat navs include over 50,000 truck, van and coach bus fuel stations, parking spots, restaurants and services centres across Europe. TomTom has carefully selected these dedicated POIs from DKV, ParkyourBus and Les Routiers to meet professional drivers’ needs.
Corinne Vigreux, co-founder and managing director TomTom Consumer said: “We are incredibly excited to bring more efficiency to the world of the professional driver with our new sat nav. For all those individual truck, van or coach drivers, drop-offs during rush hour just got easier with traffic predictions and alerts for imminent traffic build up.”
Predict and avoid traffic for safer driving
TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL helps to predict and avoid traffic, both on motorways and secondary roads. Alerts for imminent traffic ahead helps avoid sudden braking. The sat nav also shows how far the stopped traffic or accident blackspot points are, as well as locations where accidents are more common. By using TomTom Traffic on their sat nav, truck, van and coach drivers can safely arrive on time as planned, even if they have a drop-off during rush hour.
The new TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL range exists of four professional sat navs and will be available in stores across Europe as of 18 May.
- TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL 520 comes with a 5” interactive screen, is smartphone connected and offers Lifetime Speed Cameras and Lifetime TomTom Traffic.
- TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL 6200 comes with a 6” interactive screen and has SIM and Data included. It comes with a year of Speed Cameras and TomTom Traffic.
- Both will be available via retail channels for the respective prices of 299 euros and 399 euros.
- TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL 620 comes with a 6” interactive screen, is smartphone connected and offers Lifetime Speed Cameras and Lifetime TomTom Traffic.
- TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL 6250 comes with a 6” interactive screen, has SIM and Data included and offers Lifetime Speed Cameras and Lifetime TomTom Traffic.
 Not WEBFLEET compatible
 Siri is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
 Google Now is a trademark of Google Inc.
 Prices quoted in this release are the prices offered on tomtom.com