TomTom launches GO 1050 World and VIA series in China
Amsterdam, 08 November 2011 – TomTom today announces it has launched the GO 1050 World and VIA series, with lifetime Maps, in China. The new portable navigation devices are available at leading retailers including IT and 3C in Shanghai and Beijing and online at amongst others 360buy, Newegg and ICSON.
TomTom's new GO 1050 World is fitted with a 5" screen, maps of China and access to over 50 countries and areas including: Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, the US and Canada. TomTom's VIA Series come with either 4.3" or 5" screens. Except for the VIA 100, all models in TomTom's new line-up offer the highly valued voice control system allowing for more than 100 voice commands including: route planning, calling home and instructions such as 'travel via'.
"This is an important step for TomTom to showcase its advanced navigation technologies in the fast growing Chinese market and offer drivers all the benefits that TomTom customers have become accustomed to," said Corinne Vigreux, Managing Director TomTom Consumer.
TomTom GO 1050 WORLD
- 5" screen
- Easy click magnetic mount
- Intuitive design with 5.0" Fluid Touch screen
- Voice control
- Bluetooth hands-free calling
- Maps of 50 countries across Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, US & Canada
- Lifetime Map
- 4.3" or 5" screen
- Voice control (except for TomTom VIA 100)
- Bluetooth hands-free calling (TomTom VIA 125)
- Integrated mounting
- Flip screen
- Advanced lane guidance
- Lifetime Map
- TomTom VIA, as from 1080 RMB
- TomTom GO 1050 WORLD 3380 RMB