~ TomTom launches CT MoveOn Navi for Lexus CT 200h ~
Amsterdam, 19 July 2012 – TomTom will supply one of the navigation solutions available in Europe on the upgraded Lexus CT 200h. The MoveOn navigation system offers TomTom HD Traffic and is seamlessly integrated in the dashboard of the Lexus CT 200h. It will be introduced in several European markets this year(1), starting in Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Poland in July 2012.
"Providing navigation for a luxury brand marks a significant milestone for us," said Charles Cautley, Managing Director TomTom Automotive. "With the CT 200h MoveOn Navi launch, Lexus drivers can now enjoy the TomTom navigation experience with LIVE Services(2) embedded in their cars."
Key features of the Lexus CT MoveOn Navi:
1. HD Traffic - providing the most up-to-date, real-time traffic information for dynamic routing
2. Mobile Speed Cameras - providing real-time mobile Speed camera locations, as well as alerts of fixed safety cameras and average speed checks for the road ahead
3. Search & Go - via TomTom Places helps to search for the best shops, restaurants or other places in the area
4. Five day weather forecast for locations across Europe
(1) Please consult with national Lexus distributors for details of availability.
(2) Available in selected countries.